Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sneak Peek!


I had mentioned in a previous post that exciting things are happening and here is a sneak peek of what is going on with Bride's Butler...


We are in the process of a re-brand and I couldn't be more thrilled with the new logo and look that my talented and beautiful friend Ashley from Ashley and Malone is creating for me! Incorporating my personality and love of rustic items and decor, country music and romance; she is helping me build a brand that I am truly happy with and proud to call my own.

Aside from the look of the logo and website, we are changing a few things. For example, "the" will no longer be a part of the business name and logo, and we're revamping our services to better meet the needs of our clients.

Stay tuned for more to come as we unveil our new look and celebrate our 5th Anniversary in July.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...