Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Losing Weight for your Big Day!






I hear it all the time from clients, friends and family - they want to lose weight before their big day.
Sometimes it's not just the Bride that wants to lose a few pounds for her trip down the aisle, but it's also Bridesmaids, Mothers of the Bride or Groom and even guests.

Recently I started replacing 1 or 2 of my meals a day with protein shakes from Arbonne. And in just one week, I lost 5 pounds! They are easy to make, are completely vegan and gluten free and taste so good!
Seriously, they taste nothing like a regular protein shake. They are smooth, delicious and good for you!

If you're looking to shed some inches, let me know and I can order you products from Arbonne to get your body and skin in tip-top shape for your special day! As an Arbonne Consultant I can get you discounts and special offers on any of their awesome plant-based products.

Check out the line of health & fitness products here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...