Monday, December 20, 2010

Love is all around

Merry Christmas!

Christmas movies are a must-have in my household. Each year I watch the same ones over and over. My favourites are "A Christmas Story", "The Santa Clause" and "Home Alone".

If you're going to curl up with your fiance and loved ones this season, why not watch a Romantic Christmas movie? Nothing says "I love you" more than the holidays.


Love Actually (2004)

The Holiday (2006)

The Family Stone (2005)

Serendipity (2001)

White Christmas (1954)


December is almost over, be sure to book our "Day of Coordination" services for your 2011 wedding before Dec 31/10 to save $100!

2 comments:

Susan: My Food Obsession said...

I love watching 'Love Actually' and 'The Holiday' during the festive season!

The Bride's Butler said...

Thanks for your comment Susan - I hope that you had a fabulous holiday season! Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...