Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Bride wore white...& so did the Maids.


I saw this post last month on The Knotty Bride & although the Bride looks stunning, I just couldn't help but think...Bridesmaids wearing white?!?!

To me, that is the colour reserved for the Bride, and only the Bride. I'm actually quite against guests wearing white as well, or any shade resembling it - champagne, ivory or pale silver.

Am I totally old fashioned or what?    

Would you want your Bridesmaids to wear white for your wedding?


*inspired by post writen by Alison on The Knotty Bride. Pictures taken by Max Wanger.

 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a beautiful look, to have the entire bridal party in white. Historically, bridesmaids wore the same style of clothing as the bride so that evil spirits wouldn't be able to single out the one getting married.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...