Monday, June 10, 2013

Re-branding photos with Green Autumn Photography

Firstly, let me start off by saying; I love Twitter. I have made a lot of connections through the social media site. From drinks and laughs with @JohnLepp, to talking gluten free recipes and weddings with @Sarahdanielleph, to staying informed about Hamilton (#HamOnt) from the likes of @JoeyColeman, @Kitestring and @TourismHamilton...I have fallen in love with Twitter.

One of my favourite shots from the shoot.
This is now my Twitter avatar. :)
It was because of Twitter that I was introduced to Jimmy and Sonya Bender of Green Autumn Photography.We connected because of his beautiful photos, but also because his colleague Tim was the videographer for this awesome wedding. We started chatting on Twitter, then became friends on Facebook, and then starting following one another on Instagram. We made plans to meet over coffee, and became instant friends in real life.

When I started telling Jimmy and Sonya about my plans for Bride's Butler, and they shared in my excitement, I knew that I wanted to bring them on board for my journey. Not only did they spend two hours of their time the other week taking photos for the new website, blog and printed material, but they also agreed to offer an exclusive discount to future clients of mine. They have joined me along with a selected group of other wedding professionals to provide a package that will meet the needs of so many Brides in the Hamilton and surrounding areas. I can't wait to unveil everything in July!

There are no words or gifts to show my gratitude to Jimmy and Sonya for their time, support and friendship. I just can't wait until the bookings start coming in for the package we will be offering that includes Green Autumn so that we can join forces and create magic doing what we love to do!

Thank you Jimmy and Sonya for a fun morning of photos, and for making me feel comfortable and laugh at myself in your presence. And thank you to Twitter for introducing me to friends that have become more than words on a screen, but friends I can hug.

Goofing around with Jimmy & Sonya.

Smiling for the rapid clicking of the lens.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...