Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Another peek at our NEW look!


We gave you a sneak peek at our new logo in this post, and now we're going to reveal what the new homepage of the website will look like!

Taking my personality and love for rustic chic decor, country music, romance and chalkboards (I have one in my kitchen that I write an inspirational quote on daily), this is what my lovely and talented friend Ashley from Ashley & Malone created for the homepage.


I'm totally in love!!

Clear and easy tabs like "Meet Diane", "Services" and "Gallery" will give you information and insight on who I am, what Bride's Butler can do for you on your special day and a look back at some of our most memorable weddings.

We might be re-launching earlier than expected, but will definitely have much celebration on and around our 5th Anniversary on July 15th. Stay tuned to the blog,Twitter and Facebook for more updates on the re-brand and also on how we plan to keep you in the know about weddings, tips, trends and coordination services!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...