Thursday, October 25, 2012

A little bit of country...

I'm a country girl. The sounds of Tim McGraw, Dixie Chicks and Luke Bryan make me happy. The idea of riding a horse on a fall day gives me combined sense of adventure and calm. The sight of a guy wearing a cowboy hat and worn in jeans brings a smile to my face. These things are country to me – so when I think of the perfect country wedding, I like of rustic elements like burlap, hay, vintage rentals, mason jars, the colours brown and champagne, barns, corn fields, autumn and guitars.

Whatever your style is, be sure to implement it into your special day. Maybe you’re a little country, or maybe you’re a little rock & roll. Either way, plan your details for your wedding around your style, personality, budget and interests/hobbies.

Here are some ways that I would incorporate a little bit of country into a wedding:

Photo by Katie Stoops Photography

Brooke & Richard's Wedding. Photo by Unveil Photography

Photo found on Cedarwood Southern Chic Designers 
Photo found on All Women Stalk

For more rustic or country inspiration check out Pinterest, Rustic Wedding Chic and The Wedding Chicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...