Monday, April 30, 2012

Did Brides really Copy Kate?


Yesterday marked the 1st Anniversary for William and Kate. I find it hard to believe that it's been a full year since I woke up at 4:30am to watch the Royal Wedding with my Mom. We had homemade scones with jam and cream and created a memory that will last.

There was lots of talk surrounding the Royal Wedding and whether or not Kate would impact the industry and   create trends. Personally, I don't think she's made a huge impact, but what I do know for sure is that she's made sleeves on dresses cool again, has brought Lily of the Valley into the mix for requested flowers, and made lace more modern and less like Grandma.

As the 2012 Wedding season begins, I'll be paying attention to see just how many Brides really did Copy Kate.

To see some of our suggestions on how to Copy Kate, check out these old posts.

#1 The Dresses
#2 The Invitation
#3 The Bouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...