Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Thanksgiving


This weekend is the Canadian Thanksgiving, and The Bride's Butler will be really busy with 2 weddings. That's right - 2. One on Saturday, and another on Sunday. Holidays and long weekends are becoming very popular for weddings. Since I'll be absent from being able to have dinner with my family, I thought I'd devote this post to giving thanks.

Pictured is the Angel of Thanks - I have a few of these, but have yet to obtain this one. Perhaps I should, as I have much to be thankful for.



I'm thankful for.....

- my parents...their constant love & support is so appreciated, and I love them with all my heart.
- my brother, sister-in-law & nephew...they always make me smile everytime I see them.
- my best friend, who has supported me, guided me and been by my side through thick and thin.
- mabel's labels....for providing a fun, safe, loving and supportive work environment.
- lessons learned...life will never give you anything you can't handle.
- my awesome car.
- a great pair of jeans, a comfy hoodie and a lived in baseball hat.
- the feeling and smell of fall in the air. The sights, the smells & the tastes.
- my clients....who with their help of positive promotion brings me more clients. I love my job.
- my health, and the health of my family and friends
- fond memories of people and experiences that induce an instant a smile
- buttered toast, earl grey tea, ice cream and chocolate
- a fantastic country song that makes you want to sing at the top of your lungs.
- prayers....the good kind, the wishful kind, and the kind that gives karma a little nudge.
- a glass of red wine shared with friends
- what lies ahead....I'm thankful for each and every day.


May you all be thankful for something or someone this Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...