Wednesday, October 20, 2010

3 Brides & a Butler

The Bride's Butler had the honour of providing Day of Coordination services for 3 weddings in the past 2 weeks....October 9th, 10th and 16th.

I have plans to tell you all about each wedding - but I'm waiting on photos from the photographers to go along with the posts. Here's just a little info of each to get you started....

Lisa & Jon wed in Hamilton on October 9th. Their wedding was beautiful! The gals wore eggplant coloured dresses, potted mums filled the church and all the guys looked dashing. Lisa looked beautiful in her strapless dress - and I'm sure her Groom would agree. Both of them were surrounded by fabulous family and friends. They were very blessed to have a great day. I'll tell you more about their wedding in our next post.

Alexis & Kevin were our "Surprise Wedding" clients - they got hitched on October 10th in Welland. Helping coordinate an event like this was a first for us, and we loved every minute! I'm hoping to have at least 2 posts dedicated to their event because of the uniqueness. This couple had it right - no fuss from family and friends with planning decisions (colours, location, etc) - their wedding was all about them and their love.
We had a fantastic time with Alexis & Kevin - I can't wait to tell you more and show you pictures from their wedding!

And lastly, Helen & Jason tied the knot outside at Webster's Falls in Dundas on October 16th, and they couldn't have had better weather! This laid back couple planned a romantic outdoor ceremony and we were there to help them execute their vision. Three piece string quartet, sheppard's hooks with hydrangeas, white chairs placed beside a rivine that cascades down a waterfall...simply romantic! Helen & Jason are a great couple who I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with! I'll post about their wedding in a few weeks.

In the past 2 years of assisting Brides with their weddings, I've never executed 3 weddings in 2 weeks - it was fantastic! Busy - but fantastic! It was wonderful to have been continuously surrounded by so much love and excitement  these past 2 weeks. I love my job, I love helping out Brides & Grooms and I love seeing a wedding (or event) come together as planned! Thanks to my October couples for trusting me & The Bride's Butler with your most special day!

Congratulations!


*Stay tuned for upcoming posts about these weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...