Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Rockin' kind of wedding...


In September I had the chance to work alongside a fantastic couple for their Rock and Roll themed wedding as teased here.

Many times I work with couples that I wish were my friends - and these two are one of those couples. They are fun, friendly, laid back, in love, have fantastic family and friends and we worked so well together. Being able to assist couples and allow them to enjoy their special day is what I love best about my job.

After waiting as patiently as I could for some of the professional photos, the lovely Bride sent me some last week. Check out the awesomeness that was their wedding!



Want to know what made this ceremony different than others? As the Bride walked down the aisle with her father, a vocalist accompanied by a pianist sang the song "Kissing You" from the hit movie Romeo & Juliet. You know the one; Leo and Claire. Swoon.

Also, they had a family member play an electric guitar version of Mendelssohn's wedding march for the processional. Totally rock and roll!




A dove release for a loved one.

Showered with love and rose pedals.

Simply stunning! Margarita makes hair pieces, belts and more for Brides - contact her here.

Sealed with a kiss at the Old Mill & Spa in Toronto.


Thank you so much Margarita & Sergio for welcoming me into your lives during your planning process and allowing me to celebrate with you on your most special day!

Also, thanks to my friend and fellow Wedding Coordinator, Natalie from Punch Events for referring me to this fabulous pair.

Photos by Renaissance Photography

1 comment:

Margarita Martins said...

Aww! We love you too Diane! Thanks for the awesome shout outs... you totally ROCK. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...