Saturday, March 10, 2012

Can you BIELieve it?

The teenager inside me is crying a little over the official display of the engagement between Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake. Like a lot of gals, I had a mad crush on JT - and well, I still do. Who am I kidding, he's gorgeous. Right?

Justin is a relationship man - he stays with his women for about 4 years, and then gets the itch to move on. Britney, Cameron and now Jessica. In true Timberlake fashion, these two did break up after 4 years together only to reunite last year and then seal the deal with a proposal over Christmas. I was hoping that he'd be like Clooney and never settle down, but it looks like there will be a summer wedding after all.

So, not only has Jessica snagged an attractive, multi-talented guy, but she got herself a huge rock as well!
Take a look at her diamond. What's your thoughts? Too big? I think it looks like an heirloom, but I hear it was custom made.

If you're not into celebrities and their weddings, then you likely don't care for this post, but since I love weddings and enjoy the odd gossip magazine, I know that this engagement/wedding will be one that I'll follow. Since they are such a private couple, you likely won't see too much from their "I do's" - but I'm so curious to see how it all unfolds. They say the planning has begun...stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...