Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March

Inspiration can come from anywhere.
Take the month of March for example. You know the saying "in like a Lion, out like a Lamb"?
Well, I took that and made two different inspiration boards for two different weddings.

When I thought of a lion I thought of champagne, gold and black. I also thought of a lion being strong, yet elegant. I thought of textures, and strong contrast.





When I thought of a lamb, I thought of ruffles, brown and green. I thought of wool and satin, of country charm and of nature.





When you think of a lion or lamb what comes to your mind?
Pretty much anything can be inspiration for you when planning your wedding.

For fun, try making an Inspiration Board at Bridal Canvas, or give us a shout - we'd love to help you create one during a Consultation meeting.


PS: Pinch, punch - first of the month! All the best to you for the month of March.

Images from Bridal Canvas & Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...