Sunday, August 23, 2009

1st Offical wedding!!

Hi everyone! Thanks for checking out my blog. As I start blogging for the first time, I hope to be able to share with you experiences as a Wedding Planner - not only for other brides, but for myself! I launched my business part time last summer and have been able to secure a few weddings this year. My first official wedding as "The Bride's Butler" is for the beautiful Konika and her fiance Prathab. Konika found out about me from Wedding Wire, and I'm so excited to be aiding her in her wedding this Saturday! The wedding is being held at Riviera Parque in Concord, Ontario and is a Moroccan themed party! It's been a long time coming for me to have my own Wedding Planning business, so I'm thrilled that it is finally happening. Lots of hard work and dedication. The Bride's Butler wishes Konika and Prathab the best on their wedding day, August 29/09!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...