Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Final Sneak Peek!

Monday is a big day for Bride's Butler!


We're celebrating our 5th Anniversary by launching our new website and blog with showcasing our re-brand. You'll notice a new color palette, a fancy new logo and three new service packages.

I'm so excited to be celebrating such a milestone! I'll never forget my good friend and fellow vendor Christine of Designs by Law tell me in my 1st year; "if you can make it to your 5th year, you're golden." And we have!

Being able to assist couples on their wedding day as brought so much joy to us, and we can't wait to see how we will continue to grow and succeed with the re-brand!

I will post about the re-branding process complete with photos as the weeks unfold.

Thank you to everyone that has supported Bride's Butler over the past 5 years!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...