Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sherwood Inn on Lake Joseph

A few weeks ago my boyfriend and I were talking about going away for a weekend this summer. I came across an ad for Sherwood Inn on Lake Joseph in Muskoka and thought it looked amazing. They have a beach, hiking trails, canoes, kayaks, paddle boats and fishing...so it was a no brainier for us to book our weekend there.

While on the website for Sherwood Inn I noticed that they host weddings. You can book the entire Inn for you and your guests and have an intimate wedding on site. The thought of that kicked my wedding mind into high gear as I starting envisioning all of the small details, DIY decor and personalized touches you could have at a venue like that.

Then, just a few days later while scrolling through instagram I saw some photos of a beautiful wedding by Green Autumn Photography. I wasn't sure where it was, but I knew I loved it. I even showed the BF the photos and told him that that would be the kind of wedding I would want one day. And, he didn't even roll his eyes ladies, he's that good of a boyfriend.

Anyhoo, while chatting with Jimmy of Green Autumn at my re-branding photo shoot I asked him where the wedding took place and he said Sherwood Inn! How awesome is that?!?

The Inn

The outdoor Ceremony site

Check out all the natural light! Love it!

Needless to say, I can't wait to go there! Be sure to check Bride's Butler out on Instagram for photos of  our mini vacay at the beautiful resort on Lake Joseph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...