Sunday, January 20, 2013

Lights, camera, action!



I'm so excited to be the Day of Coordinator for Lizzie & John's big day in February! They've planned a movie themed wedding and I can't wait to hear all of their fine details when we have our final meeting in a few weeks.

I was connected with Lizzie through Twitter (man, I love Twitter) when looking for bartenders for an August 2012 couple. Lizzie & John were on hand for Mary-Anne and Anthony's wedding and they were fantastic! They are such a cute pair - they are they type of  kind, genuine people that go above and beyond for others. Since the August wedding, they've also provided bar services for a Holiday Party I coordinated for my full-time gig at Mabel's Labels. Simply put, I adore these two and am so looking forward to assisting them on their most special day!



Photos captured by Lindsay Taylor Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...