Monday, September 10, 2012

School Sweethearts



The DIY Bride

With School back for the year it got me thinking about School Sweethearts. I can't even count how many crushes I had throughout school - all the different boys names I doodled in my notebooks and wondering if I'd ever be any of their Mrs.

Wedding Programs from Etsy
For some couples they are in fact School Sweethearts. They might have been in the same class in elementary school, or went to the same school and didn't hook up until later in life. Or sometimes, they are High School Sweethearts who've been together 5, sometimes 10 years before they tie the knot.

If you met your sweetie in school, check out some awesome ideas from some of the below fabulous sites.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...