Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A bit about Me



I feel that maybe it's time for a blog post about me, the Owner & Lead Coordinator for The Bride's Butler. What do ya think?

So many times when I meet potential clients for the first time, I feel like it's a blind date. I don't know what they look like, but if they've been on my website, they'll have a good idea as to how I do. I know a little bit about them - like their wedding date, venue location and sometimes I know how they met and a bit about their love story. To them - I'm just another Coordinator. Well, I want to give you a little insight into who I am...here goes:

I love the ideas and gestures of love and romance. It's what got me started in Wedding Coordination in the first place. I was able to blend my passion for events with love and romance. Perfect combo.

Me & My Nephew
My favourite place in the world is Walt Disney World. I've been 19 times I think...I don't really know, I've lost count. My favourite theme park is Epcot and my favourite resort is Port Orleans Riverside.

My nephew is one of the most important people in my life. He has me smiling and laughing every time he's near.

I came up with the name The Bride's Butler while driving on the Lincoln Alexander Parkway in Hamilton. It truly was an "ah ha" moment.

I'm not an overly girly girl. I don't wear nail polish too often, I rarely wear heels and I keep my accessories to a minimum. 

Meeting with my clients at any stage of their planning process brings me such joy. There's just something about hearing an excited couple talk about their big ideas and plans that get me all warm and fuzzy....and excited to execute their day!

Showing off that Royal Ring!
I was a huge N Sync fan in High School. Yes, I was one of those girls. Still to this day I have a soft spot for Justin Timberlake, I just can't help myself.

The Royals have always been intriguing to me. Must be the whole "Princess" fantasy or something. Halloween of 2011, I even dressed up as Kate Middleton. 

Mabel's Labels is my home from 9-5 and I love working with such an amazing group of people. The Bride's Butler is my part time job, and I make sure to dedicate my evenings and weekends to my clients.

I drive a Nissan Cube. It's not your typical car, but hey, I'm not your typical girl.




So, there you have it - a little bit about Me. I hope now when we meet for our first chat about your special day, you'll feel more comfortable - like two friends talking about weddings, love and romance.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...