Monday, February 20, 2012

They like me, they really like me!

I'm honoured and beyond excited to announced that I have been nominated for a Hamilton Readers Choice Award! Not only was I, Diane Morris nominated, but so was The Bride's Butler - which oddly means I'm competing against myself!! Two other local Planners are also competing along with me for the award.

Being recognized for this means that I'm doing what I set out to do - provide excellent service and support to my clients. It's a wonderful feeling to know that past clients are happy and thankful for the services I provided on their most special day.

Voting has begun and wraps up at noon on February 26th. If you'd like to vote, please select
"The Bride's Butler" under Best People - Wedding Planners. It's free to vote, you just need to register.

Thank you again to those that nominated me, and for those that voted. Since it's Award Season and all with the Oscars ahead, I'll go and prep my acceptance speech now....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...