Sunday, October 30, 2011

"Unveil"ing Alison & Eric's Wedding Day!


JD from Unveil Wedding Photography captured some great shots from Alison & Eric's wedding day! To view more of the stunning pictures, click here. We were so honoured to have been able to assist this wonderful couple.

Here's what Alison had to say to us after her speical day:

I just wanted to say thank-you for the work you did on our wedding day. I have a busy life that didn't include a lot of time for wedding planning and you really helped me get organized and just enjoy the day. When my co-worker, Jason, recommended you I wasn't sure if I needed a coordinator. Looking back, hiring someone to take care of all the details was the best decision I made. I run a large retail store, but handing over the reigns that day was a huge relief. From stressed out family to bad weather, to wine shortages -  you had it all covered. The things that were important to me were impeccably executed, and I appreciated your advice with the other details. It was a pleasure to have you on my team during such a crazy day in my life. You're very talented at what you do and I will recommend you to anyone I know who is planning a wedding. You're a cool lady and I wish you all the best :)



* Photographs from Unveil Wedding Photography
*Testimonial provided by Alison via email








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...