Thursday, September 1, 2011

Good manners go a long way....

We're all brought up to know the difference between good behaviour and bad behaviour. It's amazing how a little good manners can go a long way....they can make someones day!

In one day, I was thanked by two previous clients and it made me feel great! Everyone wants to hear that they did a good job - that they helped someone achieve a goal, and that they were successful. It's the "thank you's" that I hear and read from my clients that is the icing on the cake for my services. Sure, seeing the details come together, the guests having fun and the Bride & Groom laughing are fantastic -  but to actually be thanked is another way I  feel rewarded.

Brides, I encourage you to send an email, card or even extend a phone call to all of your vendors after your wedding day to let them know how much you appreciated their efforts. Say "please" and "thank you".
Help others and let others know how they have helped you..because a little good manners goes a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...