Friday, July 15, 2011

B is for....


I get lots of emails asking if I am hiring. These girls want to know if they can be my Assistant - my helper - my right hand gal. Well, for the past 9 months I've had a sidekick that I adore; Brittany.

It's almost too fitting that Brittany starts with B, like The Bride's Butler. It was simply a coincidence that she emailed me and I just happened to need help at that time. Well, perhaps it wasn't coincidence, maybe it was fate - depends on how deep we wanna go here. LOL!
Either way, I'm thrilled to have Britt working with me, learning alongside me and being there to help me bring Bride's dreams to life.

Brittany's also certified by WPIC (Wedding Planners Institute of Canada), so she's a perfect match for The Bride's Butler as I'm certified as well. She is passionate about weddings & events and has a keen eye for details. She enjoys making things pretty, and making people feel special.
She truly is a gem to have as an Assistant, and a friend.

Thank you Brittany for choosing me to introduce you to the wonderful world of weddings.
I look forward to executing many more "I do's" with you as my right hand gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...