Sunday, May 30, 2010

I do...now, pass the remote.



Are you a sucker for weddings?

I’m such a sucker for weddings – obviously, I’ve made a job out of them, but really – I’m a sucker for the romance, the commitment and the union.

At weddings for family, friends and clients, I will with no doubt shed a tear of joy as the couple say their vows and the minister officially announces that they are ‘husband and wife’. So, when thinking about how much I’m a sucker for weddings, I was reminded of some of my most favourite wedding scenes from TV. Yep, you’ve got it; even fictional characters can make me cry.


Which TV weddings top my list?

Meredith Grey & Derek Shepherd – Grey’s Anatomy

Monica & Chandler – Friends

Charlotte &  Harry – Sex & the City

Marshall & Lily – How I Met Your Mother

Alex &  Izzie – Grey’s Anatomy






What about you?
Which TV character’s nuptials made you go “aww….”?

1 comment:

Andrea Daly said...

Grey and McDreamy 100%.
Also, Princess Diana....Even though it wasn't a TV show...it was on TV. Does that count? I like this post :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...