Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's So Tinsle!

I saw a little bit of the Disney Holiday Special "Prep & Landing" the other night. I had it on when my good friends Jenn & Brett over - whom by the way got engaged two nights prior! Yay!
In the show one of the elves would say "That's so tinsel!" whenever he was excited - sort of like Paris Hilton's "That's hot" - or if you're an 80's child "Rad, tubular and wicked!" So needless to say, I've adapted the slogan this holiday season.

So, what do I think is "so tinsel"?? Themed parties - especially the ones where it's mandatory for you to wear your ugliest Christmas sweater (or vest). You know the ones....with the 3-D images, or lights that actually light up. Or how about the puffy paint, or the bedazzled Christmas trees? I like to refer to these wacky sweaters as "Cosby" sweaters - which if you don't know is due to Bill Cosby from the Cosby Show (yes, I'm an 80's kid if you haven't already figured that out) :)

Next time you are going to a holiday bash, raid your closet (or your parents) or even make a trip to a consignment shop and get yourself decked out in the ugliest, most tacky Christmas (or Cosby) sweater you can find! It'll be soooo tinsel!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...