Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ladie's Night @ Rona


Rona is 'Doing it Right' on Thursday, December 3rd for Ladie's Night.

Join me at the Kitchener location (730 Ottawa St S) for a night of special promotions, gift ideas and fun!

Other vendors joining me are Lucas from Foto Flare, Home Outfitters, Zellers, Boston Pizza, Curves and much more!

Visit me at my table and ask me some questions about your wedding, and let me tell you how The Bride's Butler can help you save time and money while planning your wedding.

Sign up for our bi-monthly newsletter while at the show and be entered to win a Bride & a Groom
T-shirt with a fabric pen! These shirts are popular at Stag & Does and can be a fun memento from the night if you get guests to sign them!

I look forward to seeing you on December 3rd from 6pm to 8:30pm in Kitchener at Rona!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...