Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wedding by the Water

This Sunday, I have the pleasure of assisting Leah and David with their outdoor wedding at Edgewater Manor in Stoney Creek.

Leah is a very organized bride who found me through the Let Them Eat Cakes tasting party earlier this year.
We have been working together since May, and I'm so excited to be coordinating their special day!

The ceremony will be outside (if it doesn't rain...here's hoping!), and then the reception will be held inside the beautiful restaurant. My assistant for the day will be Ashley, and the two of us will prepare the facility for the spectacular event!
Deb from Images of You (who I referred to Leah) will be there for the photos. I snuck a peek at their engagement shots and they are fabulous...I can't wait to see the wedding pictures!


All the best to Leah & David this Sunday, October 4th!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

The Bride's Butler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...